26 June 2008

independent

i choose to be independent in doing my work. I surf the Internet for things that I find hard to comprehend. I go through old files to search for the history. And I never stop until I get the information I am searching for. But I never asked my colleague to get the relevant files and put it on my table. Or e-mail me what ever he/she have in their computer. Without taking much effort.

I recently had an encounter with THAT kind. So fussy and he seems like he could not do single work without anyone else spoon feeding him. It was so irritating as he always told everybody on how perfect he is.

He was very outspoken. I saw how he could SAY what ever he wanted to say to who ever he want. But he never do that to me because I had sent some signal of "never mess with me" the first day we met. Anyway, seems he was so fussy today and I couldn't stand it for another hour since I have urgent chores to do... so I choose to give him a silent treatment. Starting from... NOW.

No comments: