25 February 2008

thanks

was watching TV just now. . out of oscar spirit, i wanna thank :

my husband for taking care of the kids and give me time for myself to study for my exam. He fed and bathe them, took them out and make sure they're asleep before he keep me company until early morning. He will not sleep and leave me study all by myself.

i was so tense back then. he asked me out and we bought a couple of golf thing for lady (is it golf club or golf stick? - i really don't know), a child's car seat (we already have 3 - i have no idea why we agreed to bought that), a discman (again, no idea), couple of rubber thing for the kids to play with (50 cent each) and HE CHARGED IT TO MY CREDIT CARD. I really like it when he did that.

my superior because he continue with my work at the office. something that we've started last year and hopefully it will end before this year ends. i am glad the report is in a good hand for i don't have to worry about work until next month.

my fren who keep SMS me everyday till late at night to tell me that she dozed off while studying and she don't think she could complete the syllabus for the exam. It somehow boost my mood. But more importantly, it makes my day. we never communicate this much until this moment. This exam brings us together :o)

No comments: