16 February 2008

Saturday

I have to work today, on Saturday. I went for the rehearsal at the convention centre early in the morning and now, back to the office after receiving urgent call from my superior. I really miss sending my son to the nursery (again...). And I really feel bad calling my staff to the office on their day-off. Last nite I went back at 11pm with my son (my husband came to the office at 9pm and leave my son here because he's going for his golf therapy).

Tomorrow morning (Sunday), I have to be at the convention centre for a two days seminar where I was appointed as the floor manager and (umph..) rappoteur. I had applied for two days-off before my exam and I really wanted to see whether the BOSSES will allow me to take leave or not. Let's see.

God knows how much I am worried working (like crazy) like this endlessly. I tried to get my priority straight but I can't. I really pity my husband and my mom and my dad because my son is a very handful one :o) (But the other one is extremely adorable!!)

Enough of that.

No comments: