20 February 2008

sport


My husband have a THING about golf but I don’t consider him a golfer since he only did that occasionally (well, I don’t allowed him to go out often especially at night). I keep his golf set in my car boot and as long as I have my car with me at the office basement… I know he is not going near the green.

It’s not that I am controlling him. He is a very active person. But he had a leg injury that never HEALS completely due to his stubbornness. Last time he played football, but it is way too “youngster” for me. Then he moved to futsal, which is more flexible in term of timing. (You can’t play football on the field during thunderstorm, can u?). When his injury became worse, he shifted to badminton. He bought the whole set for the whole family in a huge bag that can fit the country’s badminton team’s set (yeah, exaggerating).

Then suddenly he plays golf. And he asked me to tag along. While someone else enjoys doing outdoor activities with their friends, I am really glad my husband likes to do this with the whole family… our happy family.

At first, I think I only want to stick to my bow and arrows. But it is not baby-friendly and dangerous especially when we bring kids to the field because when we shoot, it means, WE REALLY SHOOT. We can’t stop the arrow. Imagine the rest.

No comments: