20 February 2008

toilet

I am all worn out. I dozed off while driving back from the convention centre. Then, during the journey to the office the next day. And today.

I need an answer for this question. help.

I'd noticed, whenever I walk into the ladies', there will be used TISSUES in the WCs. What did you use that for, ladies? If you want to wipe something and then throw it in the WC, it would be flushed away when you, urm, flush. But, if the THING still there after you left, that's mean you WIPE something AFTER you flushed and BEFORE you went out. Why can't you throw it into the proper bin? Why must you throw it into the WC and left it there as it is useful for the next person who use the WC? It seems to happen everywhere (even at the convention centre!) and I still can't find the reason behind it. I never did that. Why ah?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife told me (yes, i made her read this).. those ladies use the tissues to wipe that very part. Most of them throw it in the proper bin but some choose to throw it in the WC because there is no proper bin inside the cubicle and they didn't want to look foolish bringing out a bulk of USED tissues and dispose it outside.