23 February 2008

classic


[I just came back from an annual dinner which I was awarded with "THE BEST DRESS" or the prom queen, as they announced it. Can't stop smiling until now]

Suddenly i really like to listen to classical music. I can't get enough of beethoven, tchaikovsky, mozart, chopin and the rest of the gang. OMG, it was so relaxing and refreshing! (except for sugar plum fairy - I will feel frightened/depressed whenever I hear that). Am I turning into a complicated being slowly? I rather not answer that. I told my friend that and she asked me, "SO, do you like to listen to michaelangelo as well?" (yeah, very resourceful). 

Emm.. do I have to answer that or do I just have to let her discover the truth herself? 

I was to me like... I tell someone I love to eat corn, celery, strawberry and peach and that somebody will ask, "do you like to eat a lorry as well?".

No comments: