16 November 2007

bundle

I am surrounded with friends who prefer to shop at posh complexes/boutiques. They wear branded clothing, never missed out any sale and they love to hang out there during weekends. I have nothing against them. They have the money, then, by all means, please spend it and contribute to our country’s economic growth. I do that occasionally. I have a RM600-worth handbag (yeah, cheap). I don’t feel guilty.

I like spending time looking at each cloth hangs in bundle stall/shop. They have a lot of fashionable wear for ladies. Last week I bought 3pcs of tops, 3 pants and a denim skirt and it only costs me RM20. Yes, RM20. And the owner gave me a top and a pair of pant, free of charge. Whereas, the same pattern for the top in a posh complex will cost around RM59.90 and above. Notice the .90 at the back? They really like to use that…

There is nothing wrong about buying bundle clothing. It didn’t affect your ‘class’ (mmm… are you sure you have any?). People just have to know the story and sources of these clothes. Ask around. Ask the owner. Some of them did not sell only used clothes. They sell factory over production or cancelled order. That’s why they manage to sell it at a very low price. Not all bundle clothing is a used / second hand cloth (if that worries you at night). But, I personally think that there is nothing wrong buying used clothes. I believe in recycle since I was born.

It was just a piece of cloth… to properly cover your aurah. It didn’t make you less pretty wearing cheap clothing.

2 comments:

zerobogey said...

i wear bundle clothes while playing golf

art said...

it is wise to associate bundle clothing with high-end sport. i appreciate your effort.