26 November 2007

gastronomy

There should be no flavour for nata de coco except for lychee flavour. The rest are too over-whelming.

I don’t eat most of the green vege. I already stereotyped them as grass since I was in Standard Three.

Super Ring is my family’s must-have snack during our long journey. We enjoy the yellow-coloured teeth afterward.

I really love the combination of the simple es soda gembira and pecel lele.. Javanese are very excellent when it comes to flavour.

I love food from all over the world – Japanese, Chinese, Middle East, Italian, etc. You name it. I am very flexible when it comes to gastronomy as long as it is halal.

Typing this makes me hungry. Am definitely will get sushi on my way home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come on, you ate brocolli last time! that's green!