30 November 2007

gastronomy 101

Last night I ate Japanese Soba for dinner. Brilliant combination of texture. (last time I talked about I had enough of it... mm...)

Last week I bought the newly-introduced ice blended thing from a posh coffee shop nearby my office. Nope, I can't tell you which chain or else you will know it is Starbucks. It costs me a fortune. I didn't even know what it's name. The barista started with the standard greeting and continue with a typical new product introduction... "We have this new...".

"YES, I would like to try that", I don't know where it comes from. It just came out. I usually don't spend so much on brand. I can get ice blended coffee anywhere, but why on earth did I spent my money there, getting the same stuff which cost me three times more.

No comments: