19 November 2007

humble

I was born humble. I am no bragger or boaster. I have friends from all walks of life. And I don’t like being bossy although I owned a company and I have many staff under my supervision. I’ve met bossy individuals and those who really like to live in luxury. *booo for them. What these attention-seekers really need is a piece of humble pie. It was like showing starving people a plate full of fine food but they can’t have any. I truly don’t understand why certain people behave that way. I know there is a reason for that, but why such reason is created? Why are we so magnanimous towards them?

5 comments:

zerobogey said...

i am a humble handsome man.

art said...

we should have lunch together sometimes to discuss more on humbleness, then.

Anonymous said...

I aint humble.. am a Superstar!! hahah ;)) Nice blog! You go gurl!

Thoughts to ponder.. "Don’t be so humble - you are not that great." Golda Meir (1898-1978)

art said...

seriously??? I have to give that a thought... Make sense, tho.

art said...

oww.. forgot to say this earlier. THANK YOU SUPERSTAR!!