30 November 2007

friendshit

I went through a very rough moment with "supposed-to-be-my-friends" during high school and I swear not to have any close female friend since. I've tried but it didn't work, maybe this swearing stuff is really working... But after that, I have one, well, at least I think I had one. He is from Malacca. He always be at the right place, at the right time and says the right words. But nowadays, no more.

I don't believe in being too close with a bunch of people but in the same time, trashing each other over small stuff behind them. It happened around me and I am trying hard to understand why they choose to be with that circle of friends at the first place? No choice? - TETT! Lame excuse. Try again.

Please be honest with everybody.

4 comments:

zerobogey said...

Perhaps he is too busy playing golf or maybe he died.

art said...

Perhaps he is too busy giving lectures to his students

Anonymous said...

haaa.. the malacca friend.. aku tau saper dia.. hahahah

art said...

semua orang kaed tahu siapa dia.